Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who you are is who you want to be

Hi, my name is Sarah and I believe that life is what you make of it.  That's why I'm making mine fabulous

I made a blog so I could talk about all of the exciting things that are going on in my life.  In the near future, I'll be training for a marathon, traveling across the pond for Spring Break, and moving to Minneapolis this summer for an internship at Target Headquarters. Unfortunately, today itself was less than exciting (I went to 2 classes: health and library science, and then worked at my internship at the Career Center).  So I decided to kick off the blog with a photo blast from the past, in hopes that it would provide the future of this blog with more context.  You have to know where you're coming from to know where you're going, right?  


So anyway, here is a little about me...

First of all, I like to climb things :




I have a slight obsession with penguins :




Dancing = yes please :



I have high aesthetic appreciation. Style, design, fashion...




I'm a sister :)





Black Friday is my favorite holiday :





I'm a "runner", or at least I try. After running a couple of halves, I signed up for a full marathon a couple of weeks ago :




Ke$ha? I think she's pretty cool :




Don't let this throw you off though, I like real music too :






People think I'm ditzy (?!) and always ask me if I was a cheerleader. Well, 


I grew up though and when I got to college, I joined an amazing business fraternity :





And I'm really excited for my future career with Target.  After gaining in-store leadership experience last summer, I'm interning in Minneapolis this summer as a business analyst :




I love the snow :




Planking and Owling?  Nothin' but a G-thang :




The opportunity to travel has blessed my life :


I have amazing friends :






Lastly, and there is no better way to put this, I am fabulous :








My interests span fashion, sarcasm, culture, literature, business, music, fitness, arts, humor, and food.  You will see all of these present in my blog, and I'll do my best to entertain.

Toodles for now!

Surrahh!























No comments:

Post a Comment