Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Company You Keep



What's really amazing about this world is that we get to share it with other people.  Nothing is ever about any one person, because somehow, what we do affects others.  

Despite my youth and feelings of invincibility, I'm starting to realize that life on earth is pretty short and truly precious.  There really isn't time to waste.  And that's a cliche that you hear all the time, but it's just starting to make sense recently.  And because of life's fleeting ability, it is so important to consider the people you surround yourself with. 

So this post is a sort of shout-out to all of the people in my life.  Because honestly, if you are in my life, it's because I think you're awesome, and completely worth it. 

I'm constantly blown away by the company that I keep.  All of my friends are amazingly talented and special people.  Being around such strong influences pushes me to a be a better person all the time.  It's challenging to keep up with you guys, but I love it.  We make each other fabulous!

Here's a cute picture of a koala to show my appreciation:



No comments:

Post a Comment