Monday, March 26, 2012

Osama-bin-bobbin, the French Riviera, and #draping

Where shall we start?  How about the highlight of my day, courtesy of my Econ of Law class:


... All I could think about the rest of class was, "What does an Osama bin-bobbin bobbin-head look like?  Do they really make those?"

A quick Google search says ... "Maybe but I don't think so"

This was the best I found:


Fairly inappropriate.

Let's see.  Other exciting things in my life.

1. I'm eating graham crackers with peanut butter and marshmallows right now.  Best bedtime snack evs.

2. I went trail running in 1000 Hills this morning.  Totally gorg.  Totally got lost.  It's supposed to be a 13 mile loop, but I got turned around and somehow only ran 8.  I can't navigate nature, which is why no one should ever let me go if I tell them that I'm "sailing around the world".  Brit and I have a run date at 6 in the morning though to give it another shot.  I should probably go to bed.  

3. I decided I'm going to go bum around the French Riviera this summer before my internship starts (surprise mom and dad).  

4. It's a big week for DSP (my business fraternity) and I'm a leeeeetttle bit stressed.  I'm in charge of initiation and officer voting... which will be fun and exciting.  Just a big weekend :)

5. The Marines are coming to Truman.  And they're bringing a plane.  You can sign up for hour long rides to do aerial tricks and stuff.  I'm excited.  And I'm banking on at least one of them being highly attractive. 

6. I got my first sunburn of the season yesterday, which I spent at 1000 Hills with these lovely ladies:
My CK pledge class.  We're awk at the hand thing.  

7. I watched The Notebook yesterday.  I need to stop doing that, because it makes me turn into such a sap.  It's absolutely impossible to watch that movie and not want to be in lurve. 

8. My newest (and most fattening/expensive) addiction is the Greek Corner Gyro place.  le sigh, they're just so tasty. 

9. MAD MEN RETURNED.  I haven't watched the 2 hour premiere yet, and it's looking like I probably won't until next week.  But I'm OH.SO.EXCITED.  Also, #draping is happening.

10. A penguin being tickled.  


 Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment