Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Red may be my new favorite color.

I've always been a purple girl.

I like pink too.  And blue... I especially love blue.  So calming. 

But I think that these colors are going to have to make way for some RED lovin!!


Babies!

Baby love!

My fabulous new sistaaaaas!
Froggy Family!

...In all of these pictures I think I was smiling so hard that I broke my face.

I don't really have words to describe how excited I am to be a part of this group (blog paradox). Everyone is so incredible and I can't wait to get to know everybody's awesomeness. 

If you don't know, Cardinal Key is a 25-member honor and service organization whose virtues are: faith, trust, fortitude, and wisdom.  I'm so excited to grow in these areas!

Kirsten keeps telling me how this is pretty much the best week of my life.  Cardinal Key, 21st birthday (I bought Kahlua last night at Walmart at 12:30), and London!  I'm completely overwhelmed, and it's awwwweeesome! Love it!



 Between working for Target and being in CK, I'm going to have SO.MUCH.RED. in my life!




And lastly but definitely not leastly, this is most definitely happening:
want so bad.

If you can't tell - I am so so so happy right now! 

Have a fab day :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those red scenes remind me of one thing...

    http://bit.ly/wlAEcw

    ~Dylan ;)

    ReplyDelete